Planning for Growth
Free Virtual Event
1 p.m. ET on Friday, October 29, 2022
Make the Most of the Opportunities Ahead
On everyone's mind for 2022 is growth. We've had a strong year for sales, and companies should be well-positioned for growth if they can manage the operations. At Grunder Landscaping, revenue is up 30% for 2021 and they expect to do that again in 2022. The growth at GLC is about more than just numbers: they're focused on growing, developing, and investing in their team too.
During this one-hour, live online virtual event, you'll learn how to:
- Set SMART goals for 2022 for yourself and your team members
- Lay groundwork now that will make your goals easier to achieve once the busy season hits
- Create a plan for salespeople and operations teams to hit their revenue goals
- Maximize efficiency so you aren't sacrificing your profit margin to fuel growth
- Make the most of learning opportunities this winter for both owners and team members
There's no cost to attend this virtual event, it will be our only free virtual event of 2021. Sign up and join us along with your team, you'll leave feeling excited and empowered for the year ahead.