How we use data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners, such as NextRoll and Hubspot, to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the products and/or services that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, NextRoll and Hubspot collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- Send you our weekly Great Idea email;
- Communicate with you about events you've registered for;
- Follow up with you about events, products, and services you may be interested in;
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
We may share data, such as hashed email addresses derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with NextRoll and Hubspot. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by NextRoll and their cross-device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Our partners, such as NextRoll, may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest-based advertising.
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You can edit your communication preferences, please click "Manage Preferences" at the bottom of a recent email from The Grow Group.
If you have any questions about how we are using cookies or data, please feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com.